"The Reason I Blog" Giveaway

>> Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Welcome to Mummy Deals! I help you slash your grocery bill!
Enter to win $50 by signing up for my FREE daily tips email including coupon matches and savings tips. You'll get great FREEBIES in your mailbox!

When I first started this blog, I stated one of the reasons I loved saving money was to fund my habit - shoe buying! That's why when See Kai Run sent Isaac a pair of shoes, I was ecstatic. In fact, I was so happy that I kept making him (yes he's 10 months old!) sniff them because they're leather!!! He was in his high chair cracking up at me getting all excited at new really cool shoes! The ones I got were the "Hugh" pictured above and they're awesome. Soft leather outer with good rubber treds for when he starts walking in the next couple of months (I think!) They're also velcro which is awesome for those lovely Chicago winters where I'm constantly putting on shoes!

I know the research tells you not to put them in hard shoes until they're really walking which is why I've been holding off on buying cute shoes but the great thing about these is they're firm enough to walk in and yet still soft. I'm a Happy Mummy!

Yup, I'm in love with my son's super cute shoes. Now if only See Kai Run made shoes for me - hahahah! Anyhoo, the great folks over there are giving away a pair to one of my readers so you can have your baby sniff his shoes too!!!!

Right now if you pop over to their site you can get FREE shipping on your order. Know what else is cool? For every pair sold on their site during December they'll donate a pair to a child in need!

So, what are you gonna win? Well the folks at See Kai Run are gonna give one of my readers the chance to win your choice of shoes from their Smaller or See Kai Run range. All you've got to do is:
Go to their site here and tell me which shoes you'd love to own.
Want more ways to win?
1) Write about it on your blog and then let me know you did it.
2) Subscribe to Mummy Deals. All new subscriptions (dated 12/15/08 onwards) will get one more entry

Contest closes on Sunday December 21st at midnight and the winner will be picked and announced on Monday December 22nd. Don't forget to leave a way for me to contact you!

81 comments:

Anonymous,  December 16, 2008 at 5:43 PM  

Anyway, since I have a boot fetish I LOOOOVED the bunny ones, but since I'm also practical I'd have to get the Nancy's. :P

mom 2 hmm x 3 @ gmail.com

Natalia,  December 16, 2008 at 6:10 PM  

I like the Monica, cute.
thanks
liahec@yahoo.com

Anonymous,  December 16, 2008 at 6:22 PM  

I love the Tristan shoes! They are so cute.
-Erin
mamalookingup @ gmail.com

Unknown,  December 16, 2008 at 6:30 PM  

I love the oliver!

thanks!

Anonymous,  December 16, 2008 at 6:51 PM  

I like the Elaine, this is a cool site, i've had a hard time finding shoes to fit my little ones fat feet...LOL
Rebekah
rebekahdawn_ak@yahoo.com

annsu,  December 16, 2008 at 7:01 PM  

These are the cutest shoes I've seen by now. It took me quite a while to choose! I'll love "Ali" for my kiddo who is about to walk. Thank you!

Ann
anncsu.biz@gmail.com

annsu,  December 16, 2008 at 7:01 PM  

http://missionrice.blogspot.com/2008/12/giveaways-week-of-dec-15.html

Blogged

Ann
anncsu.biz@gmail.com

annsu,  December 16, 2008 at 7:03 PM  

Subscribed

Ann
anncsu.biz@gmail.com

one frugal lady,  December 16, 2008 at 7:13 PM  

I love the "Clara" shoe! Too cute!

Evolving Mommy Catherine,  December 16, 2008 at 7:37 PM  

I love them all , but the melody's in a size 5 are too cute! Thanks for the chance!

evolvingmommy[at]gmail[dot]com

Anonymous,  December 16, 2008 at 7:49 PM  

THESE ARE THE SHOES I WOULD LIKE THEY ARE ADORABLEI


Peggy
See Kai Run $46.00

THANKS FOR CONSIDERING ME

Anonymous,  December 16, 2008 at 8:54 PM  

Choosing only one favorite was too hard but I did narrow it down to two: Nancy or Elaine. Those are some super cute shoes! I would love to win, thanks for the chance.

laikilu@yahoo.com

Anonymous,  December 16, 2008 at 8:55 PM  

And, I just subscribed.

laikilu@yahoo.com

Anonymous,  December 16, 2008 at 10:19 PM  

Eleanor is my favorite. So many cute ones tho. Gotta go with a fun orange shoe! Thanks for showing me a new place to shop
alibuder@sbcglobal.net

lifeisbornofme,  December 16, 2008 at 11:26 PM  

Bent is so cute! And there on sale!
I have drooled over these before!
Thanx for the chance!

Anonymous,  December 16, 2008 at 11:28 PM  

I would choose Tamar in 0-6 months. Thanks!

rustyjuliefarris@bellsouth.net

Anonymous,  December 16, 2008 at 11:29 PM  

Oh my gosh...what adorable shoes! I love all of them! My little guy is just starting to walk so I would pick the OLIVER ones as my favorite! :-)

lifeisbornofme,  December 16, 2008 at 11:36 PM  

I left the above comment but forgot to leave my email.
nesseleigh@hotmail.com

Rebecca K.,  December 16, 2008 at 11:45 PM  

MAN!! i wish i could buy all my little ones ONLY THESE SHOES!!! they are soooo cool!!! I'd love to win Leif a pair of "Brian" shoes, the blue with the velcro (i think strap) man these shoes ROCK!!! Anyway, that would be one of many choices! LOL

Rebecca
Kvenvolden@comcast.net

Anonymous,  December 17, 2008 at 1:17 AM  

They are all so cute! I love little shoes! Since my little guy is starting to walk the OLIVER ones are my favorite!

Anonymous,  December 17, 2008 at 7:46 AM  

I would love to win the pair called Emilie. Those are so cute!
mandalyn927@yahoo.com

travisandreba,  December 17, 2008 at 8:22 AM  

I love the steph boots and if not those the geneva mary janes. They are all cute. thanks

Reba
rebajschenk@gmail.com

travisandreba,  December 17, 2008 at 8:23 AM  

I also subscribed.

Thanks,
Reba
rebajschenk@gmail.com

Shannon,  December 17, 2008 at 8:27 AM  

This is hard because I have been drooling over these shoes for weeks but I think I like the Oliver the best today :).

shannipooh@gmail.com

lerinleigh,  December 17, 2008 at 8:33 AM  

Love the Oliver shoe!
lerinleigh@gmail.com

Tasha,  December 17, 2008 at 9:07 AM  

Melody for sure, so cute.

cheekabeeka@gmail.com

Anonymous,  December 17, 2008 at 9:33 AM  

I think I'd love the Boden style(size 7) for my lil' guy...his name is Tristan and I actually loved that style too!

brittlynn44 at yahoo dot com

Anonymous,  December 17, 2008 at 9:36 AM  

Love the Monica.

maria,  December 17, 2008 at 9:56 AM  

I think they should make shoes for moms, too! My faves are the Melody in size 8. Thanks for the great giveaway!

Tara,  December 17, 2008 at 10:23 AM  

I love the Kenso design! Thanks for the chance to win.

mommy koala at live dot com

Genevieve,  December 17, 2008 at 11:04 AM  

I love SKR!! Peter is adorable

Jenna,  December 17, 2008 at 11:23 AM  

I really like the Steph Boots for my niece. All of their shoes are so cute. Thanks for the giveaway!

Deane,  December 17, 2008 at 1:45 PM  

I would love to try a pair of the Radik for my little boy!
myfrugallifestyle@gmail.com

Alesha @ Full Time Mama,  December 17, 2008 at 3:10 PM  

I'd love the Radik's for my little guy! Thanks!

Mommy In Pink,  December 17, 2008 at 3:15 PM  

I love the lilian grace boots!

Discount Bento Mama,  December 17, 2008 at 3:21 PM  

I love the pink Bunny. It's too cute for words. If I could find an adult version of the pair, I would pass out in excitement.

Lisa,  December 17, 2008 at 4:44 PM  

I love the melody shoes!

Anonymous,  December 17, 2008 at 5:07 PM  

I just love so many of them! I suppose I'd go with the Melody (and then the Stella, as back-up). My soon to be 16 month old would just love them! Thank you for giving us this opportunity!

Bonnie =)
belleitaly@hotmail.com

Anonymous,  December 17, 2008 at 5:34 PM  

The Melody shoes would look great on my daughter. Thank you!

joshlackey@hotmail.com
(I just subscribed too)

Anonymous,  December 17, 2008 at 8:55 PM  

So, I looked at each pair forever and I really like the Kian boots. They are so cute!!!

rebecca_saunoris@yahoo.com

Anonymous,  December 17, 2008 at 9:07 PM  

So cute! I'd pick the Tristan or Paul for my little boy! Thanks- bethvdg@sbcglobal.net

Stacy,  December 17, 2008 at 10:09 PM  

Love the Paul, they are so adorable.

hetz-junk(at)hotmail(dot)com

Anonymous,  December 17, 2008 at 10:10 PM  

I like the Steph shoes. thank you, charlenegale at yahoo dot com

Elissa,  December 17, 2008 at 10:16 PM  

I subscribed.

elissa at huebert dot org

jenny,  December 17, 2008 at 10:33 PM  

wow i realy love all there girl shoes any pair will do for me please enter me infothis thanks

Reiza,  December 17, 2008 at 10:51 PM  

I would love the Dominic boots for my son.
offthespaceship at myway dot com

Unknown,  December 18, 2008 at 7:35 AM  

Okay seriously, a contest I couldn't refuse. I LOVE the Iggy shoes in a size 11. :) Had to go with a boys pair since now I can use them twice!

Blogging about it now. :)

Anonymous,  December 18, 2008 at 9:26 AM  

I would have to pick the Oliver...though I loved them ALL!!!

burns9298 at sbcglobal dot net

ecky,  December 18, 2008 at 1:59 PM  

i adore the melody shoes!
see kai run are the best for my little ones fat feet!
elkesten at yahoo dot com

candi,  December 18, 2008 at 2:39 PM  

loved the eleven, eleven. They are too cute. Will blog about it now!

candi,  December 18, 2008 at 2:47 PM  

Posted on both of my blogs! Does that give me 2 more entries??? Not that I ever win anything anyway:)

Mary,  December 19, 2008 at 6:00 AM  

Claire,
I am a cousin of Michelle Hamstra through her husband and my husband. Just wanted to let you know who is telling you that she likes the Peter shoes size 9-12 months( my son has really big feet):) I never win anything like this. That would be a real Christmas present.
Thanks,
Mary
marys_mbox@yahoo.com

Hannah,  December 19, 2008 at 6:01 AM  

Only one?! I loved so many of them! Loved the Geneva, Melody and Clara

mama2chastity@gmail.com

Hannah,  December 19, 2008 at 6:02 AM  

Just subscribed!

mama2chastity2gmail.com

Mary,  December 19, 2008 at 6:12 AM  

Okay, I just blogged about them!

Anonymous,  December 19, 2008 at 9:12 AM  

I would like the Henry ones.

Nicole Z
sssnz@hotmail.com

lillian,  December 19, 2008 at 11:23 AM  

oh i love these shoes!
i would love to get those adorable STEPHs for my 2 year old girl. She is a size 8.
thanks fpr this fab giveaway!
oh i hope i win!
lillianprincephoto@gmail.com

The Savvy Mama,  December 19, 2008 at 11:28 AM  

I love the Nancy style by Smaller. Thanks for a great giveaway!

blissnpieces(at)live(dot)com

Emily,  December 19, 2008 at 1:54 PM  

I love the Melody shoes. It's so hard to choose, though!

Emily,  December 19, 2008 at 1:54 PM  

I also blogged about you for my giveaway post here: http://violetscollegefund.blogspot.com/2008/12/freebie-friday.html

Unknown,  December 19, 2008 at 2:59 PM  

Hi Clair!! I like the "Emilie" shoes. They would look quite adorable on Triniti's feet. :) I'm going to post a blurb on my Blog about it. This is fun!!! Thanks.

Kathleen W.,  December 19, 2008 at 5:06 PM  

I just love the Addison Smaller shoes and the Dominic boots from See Kai Run. I wish they made adult shoes, since I too have a shoe fetish!

Anonymous,  December 20, 2008 at 12:05 AM  

My son would look adorable in the "Oliver" shoes! Thanks!

ambmomof2,  December 20, 2008 at 12:20 AM  

I love the melody shoes!

-Aimee

Anonymous,  December 20, 2008 at 2:09 PM  

I would like the Oliver shoes in size 7 or 8
thanks
Samara
kiefzion@yahoo.com

Laura,  December 20, 2008 at 2:17 PM  

I love the "Melody" shoes! So cute!

Kim,  December 20, 2008 at 4:49 PM  

I love the Lewis - in size 12-18 mts.

Kim,  December 20, 2008 at 4:50 PM  

and now I am a subscriber!

Jinxy and Me,  December 20, 2008 at 7:28 PM  

I love the Paul - they're so cute!

Fabio 'n Elizabeth Tsukayama,  December 20, 2008 at 9:47 PM  

I like the Olivers in size 9. They could be worn twice too. :)

Kathy,  December 21, 2008 at 9:08 AM  

My Fav' are the Lola's size 9

Kathy,  December 21, 2008 at 9:17 AM  

Ohh and I posted a link on my site! Thanks for doing this site.

Anonymous,  December 21, 2008 at 1:30 PM  

I want the Eliane shoe. luv it!

Anonymous,  March 16, 2009 at 6:20 PM  

I would pick Gavin, size 9-12 months.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment at Mummy Deals, they really make my day. Comments FUEL me!! While I try my best to check deals and stay updated, my son takes priority and so if you click on a link and it's dead please show me grace! This is an encouraging blog so please keep your comments upbeat! Thanks so much and have an AWESOME day! Clair

Join The Savvy Savers!

Grab my button!!



Recent Visitors

ss_blog_claim=4b897ab6f99a23a9cb9c7d5f42ed3296