Great Grilling Recipes: Beer Can Chicken

>> Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Welcome to Mummy Deals! I help you slash your grocery bill!
Enter to win $50 by signing up for my FREE daily tips email including coupon matches and savings tips. You'll get great FREEBIES in your mailbox!

Beer can chicken is awesome! Cheap, easy and oh so good plus you don't need beer, you can make it with any kind of pop. The liquid just makes it tender and when whole chickens are around $.99# it's worth stocking up and avoiding the oven like Salli did when she took the above picture for us.

She said: It was so hot I didn’t want to turn the oven on so I tossed a few foil wrapped potatoes on the grill with the chicken, they came out perfectly! Normally she uses the Weber recipe but this time she cheated and bought the seasoning. Yum!

What's your fave Summer grilling recipe? Please email me as I'm compiling a list.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment at Mummy Deals, they really make my day. Comments FUEL me!! While I try my best to check deals and stay updated, my son takes priority and so if you click on a link and it's dead please show me grace! This is an encouraging blog so please keep your comments upbeat! Thanks so much and have an AWESOME day! Clair

Join The Savvy Savers!

Grab my button!!



Recent Visitors

ss_blog_claim=4b897ab6f99a23a9cb9c7d5f42ed3296