Patriotic Cookie Pizza
>> Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Welcome to Mummy Deals! I help you slash your grocery bill!
Enter to win $50 by signing up for my FREE daily tips email including coupon matches and savings tips. You'll get great FREEBIES in your mailbox!
Enter to win $50 by signing up for my FREE daily tips email including coupon matches and savings tips. You'll get great FREEBIES in your mailbox!
A while ago a dear friend of me introduced me to fruit pizza and I was in heaven! Last Memorial Day I decided to get a little creative for some friends of ours and with the 4th of July coming up I thought I'd give you a creative idea to bring to any party.
Patriotic Cookie Pizza
IngredientsTube of cookie dough (or make it yourself if ya like!)
1 cup cream cheese
1 cup (or less) pwdered sugar
Strawberries (or another red fruit)
Blueberries
Make the cookie dough on a pizza pan. I rolled it out a little and then once cooked moved carefully to a pretty plate.
Mix the cream cheese (softened) with some powdered sugar until it's creamy and spreadable and spread on the "pizza"













