Back To School Giveaway: Spa Kit From Kio Kio

>> Saturday, July 16, 2011

Welcome to Mummy Deals! I help you slash your grocery bill!
Enter to win $50 by signing up for my FREE daily tips email including coupon matches and savings tips. You'll get great FREEBIES in your mailbox!


Don't know about you but I love to be indulged! I love all things spa and relaxing. Yuppers, I'm a girly girl and if you are too (or know one) then you're gonna love Kio Kio! What I don't love about girly girl products are the junk added to them and the price. Reasonably priced around $35 each piece, Kio Kio uses no parabens, petroleum derivatives, by-products, propylene glycol, PEGS, silicones, GMOs, artificial colours, synthetic fillers, isothiazolinone, DEA or TEA, IBPC, harsh detergents or surfactants. The company has not commissioned or conducted any animal testing on their ingredients or products. How cool is that?

Kio Kio’s body soap, wash, lotion, mist  and cream are available in four Pacific inspired fragrances from the company's native New Zealand:

CITRUS PETAL & TARATA (yellow) Tarata tree has sweet, lemon scented leaves & flowers that are used as potent scented healing oils.
PACIFIC TIARE & TI KAUKA (blue) Ti Kauka is naturally cleansing & nurturing. Traditionally used to heal skin, ancient people also regarded it for good luck & fertility.
RAINFOREST & KOROMIKO (green) Koromiko renews and smoothes stressed skin. It was used in ritual ceremonies & for healing skin complaints.
FRANGIPANI & PURIRI (pink) Puriri provides natural balance and was also traditionally used to treat sore throats, common aches & pains.

**Buy It
Head to Apothia or Anthropologie and scoop some up for that lovely lady in your life (or yourself!)

**Win it
Someone is going to win a Pacific collection valued at over $120! You'll get the (blue) wash, mist, cream, and lotion! All you need to do is fill out the form below!





**Contest closes on August 31 at midnight EST and the winner will be picked randomly (by random.org) and announced on September 1. Don't forget to leave a way for me to contact you!


Don't forget the Mummy Deals Summer Extravaganza with family friendly fun ideas, roundup of the kid's summer freebies, hot giveaways and great grilling recipes. Enter all the other giveaways!

One last note, the giveaway is only open to US residents.

I blog with integrity: I wasn't paid for this review but I was given the above prize to try and am giving one away to one of my readers. Although I kept the product the opinion remains my own. Facebook in no way sponsored or endorsed this.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment at Mummy Deals, they really make my day. Comments FUEL me!! While I try my best to check deals and stay updated, my son takes priority and so if you click on a link and it's dead please show me grace! This is an encouraging blog so please keep your comments upbeat! Thanks so much and have an AWESOME day! Clair

Join The Savvy Savers!

Grab my button!!



Recent Visitors

ss_blog_claim=4b897ab6f99a23a9cb9c7d5f42ed3296