Back To School Giveaway: Win a 3-in-1 Tailgate Game From Sportcraft

>> Saturday, July 16, 2011

Welcome to Mummy Deals! I help you slash your grocery bill!
Enter to win $50 by signing up for my FREE daily tips email including coupon matches and savings tips. You'll get great FREEBIES in your mailbox!

3 in 1 Tailgate Game

We love being outside. This year after putting up the pool we've really enjoyed having people over and hanging outside. Sadly we've never had a bean bag game. Although Hubs was crafty enough to make some for friends one Christmas, he ran out of time to make us one! Some friends came over the other day and brought theirs with them! HAH! You know how heavy those things are. That's why I know Hubs is pumped that we get to try out the Sportcraft 3 in 1 Tailgate Game.

Woh baby! This thing is cool! It's a bean bag toss, ladderball, and washer toss all in one. Plus the components are stored within the two target boards when locked together for easy transport and storage. Nice for your yard, easy to bring over! It has:

Two 33" x 22.75" Target Boards Play Bean Bag Toss on top, Washers on the bottom and act as the base for Ladderball
-Two 23.625" x 46”Ladders with Durable Color Coated Plastic Casing Scoring Bars
-Two Steel Washer Scoring Rings
-Six Golf Ball Bolos (3 blue and 3 white)
-Six Weighted Washers (3 blue and 3 red)
-Eight Bean Bags (4 blue and 4 red)

Suggested retail is $139.99 which is a good deal for all 3. You can check it out on their site or join them on Facebook. Plus I've got one to giveaway! How do you enter? Simply head here:





**Contest closes on August 31 at midnight EST and the winner will be picked randomly (by random.org) and announced on September 1. Don't forget to leave a way for me to contact you!

Don't forget the Mummy Deals Summer Extravaganza with family friendly fun ideas, roundup of the kid's summer freebies, hot giveaways and great grilling recipes. Enter all the other giveaways!

One last note, the giveaway is only open to US residents.

I blog with integrity: I wasn't paid for this review but I was given the above prize to try and am giving one away to one of my readers. Although I kept the product the opinion remains my own. Facebook in no way sponsored or endorsed this.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment at Mummy Deals, they really make my day. Comments FUEL me!! While I try my best to check deals and stay updated, my son takes priority and so if you click on a link and it's dead please show me grace! This is an encouraging blog so please keep your comments upbeat! Thanks so much and have an AWESOME day! Clair

Join The Savvy Savers!

Grab my button!!



Recent Visitors

ss_blog_claim=4b897ab6f99a23a9cb9c7d5f42ed3296